- About Us
- Statutory Information
- School Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- Behaviour and Anti-Bullying Policies
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Admission Arrangements
- Accessibility Plan
- Collective Worship Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Pay Policy
- SRE Policy
- PE and Sports Premium Policy
- SEND Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Special Needs
- The Arts
- Extra Curricular
- News & Calendar
- Parent Page
- Pupil Page
- Online Safety
- Contact Us
- We are looking for an ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER and a CLASS TEACHER to join our hard-working, friendly staff from September 2017.
GOSSEY LANE is recruiting!
We are looking for an ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER and a CLASS TEACHER to
join our hard-working, friendly staff from September 2017.
If you are interested in either role, please have a look at the information
below by clicking on the links and call us on 0121 464 2909 to arrange a visit.
GOSSEY LANE ACADEMY, ACCORDING TO OUR CHILDREN...
- Amazing! It's special - everyone has their own talents in Maths and English. (Abdel, Year 6)
- The teachers help me! It's a good school, no one gets bullied and the teachers are nice. (Millie, Year 6)
- I think it's a really good school because it makes me learn lots of stuff and I'm getting better at Maths now. (Oliver, Year 5)
- It's good because the teachers are very nice and I have very good friends. (Kayleigh, Year 5)
- School's lovely! (Charlie, Year 4)
- The school staff are lovely. (Chloe, Year 4)
- I am excited about our new library, which is going to open soon. (Lily, Year 3)
- I think school is very fun because I love playtimes as I get to play with my friends. I think English is the best subject because sometimes we get to do some stories. (Maisie, Year 3)
Our new office phone doesn't allow for voicemail messages. If you need to contact us out of Office hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are various MAT policies under different headings on our website. Other MAT policies are:
Please click on the name of the Policy if you would like to read it.